Car Window Tinting in Richmond
- Reduces interior temperatures during the summer.
- Rejects 99% of UV exposure that causes skin-damage.
- Reduces glare caused by the sun or oncoming headlights.
- Reduces burglary by blocking the ability to see personal belongings inside the vehicle.
- Prevents fading and cracking of your interior: dashboards, plastics, leather, and vinyl.
- Experience. Car Pool Detail uses only certified window tinting experts who tint your car flawlessly with high quality window film. All auto window tinting film for Richmond vehicles is applied in a well lit, dirt free environment.
- Film quality. We only use film that we can guarantee for life.
- Guarantee. We offer a lifetime guarantee against cracking, fading and delaminating.
We can install car window tint on all your Richmond vehicle windows, including rear windows with a defroster element, sliding windows, partial windows, and side windows. Car Pool Detail tints windows on all types of vehicles including wagons, trucks, and SUVs. The process takes about 6 hours to install window film on the average automobile. We can also remove old tint and either replace it or leave it as is.
You may not be able to roll down your windows for 48 hours, and it is normal for you to notice a slight haziness for 7 days while the adhesive cures. Use a clean towel and tint-safe glass cleaner, sold by any auto parts store.
Each state has its own legal tint visibility limitations and Car Pool Detail in Richmond adheres to these car window tinting specifications.
Contact us at (804) 288-1515 for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions.
How long does it take to tint my windows?
Car Pool Detail requires 6 hours to tint your car windows.
Do you remove the old tint?
Yes, Car Pool Detail can remove tint and leave your windows clear, or install new tint.
Will window tinting damage my rear defroster?
Will there be dirt or bubbles in my tint?
Car Pool Detail uses a clean environment for tinting and you’ll find no dirt. It is impossible to apply a tint without a few tiny bubbles but they won’t be visible unless you look very closely–4 inches away or less.
Are there any post-installation instructions for window tint?
Do not roll down your windows for 48 hours. For 7 days, you may notice a slight haziness as the adhesive cures–this is normal.
How do I clean my tinted windows?
Use a clean towel and tint-safe glass cleaner best found in auto parts stores.