Car Pool Detail Agitates Dirt Right Outta There!
Car Pool Detail uses professional rotary air brushes and low moisture/high pressure >hot water extraction machines to agitate the dirt out of your carpets and upholstery – but why use such extreme measures? Dirt is ground down into the textile fibers. It must be loosened and pulled out rather than drenched with soap and water, which only leaves behind the dirt, plus moisture, which causes even more problems.
So that we can provide the best results for your Customized Carpet and Upholstery Shampoo Service, Car Pool Detail professional technicians:
- Stain Removal – Red dye, excessive coffee, cola spills/explosions, crayon, ink, lipstick, wax, paint, and wine spills can be completely removed or greatly improved for additional fees.
- Fabric Stain Repellant – We can apply fabric repellent that are designed to protect fabric and carpet with increased protection from water, oil, and dry soils. Spills “pool up,” giving you a chance to wipe them dry before they are absorbed.
If you’re thinking your vehicle is beyond hope, consider that our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC). Although it may require some additional work or the replacement of parts, Car Pool Detail technicians can clean everything from the most basic daily dirt, to gross filth:
- Water leakage and flood damage.
- Spilled milk and a variety of other liquid spills.
- Animal urine and various other animal odors.
- Tobacco and cigarette residue and damage.
- Spilled paint and gasoline.
- Fire and smoke damage.
- Vomit (requiring biohazard cleaning).
- Specialty fabrics such as Castano, King Ranch leather, Sport, Escaine and Ultra Suede.
More About CFR Technology
CFR incorporates moisture-controlled atomization technology within a hand-held extraction wand to provide another way to control and minimize water that comes in contact with the carpet. A Rapid Recovery Atomization process occurring within the wand works like an agitator, deep-cleaning the fibers without damaging the carpet, and leaving carpets and backing far less saturated so they can dry completely. CFR produces truly thorough auto carpet cleaning.