Wear & Tear Leather Repair
Don’t distress over the wear and tear in your fabric, leather, headliners, carpets, and vinyl. Car Pool Detail technicians specialize in cleaning standard and special fabrics like aniline, nubuck, and suede leather interiors by using pH neutral cleaners that maintain the integrity of the finish. We can also repair damage to automobile interiors using a variety of compounds, chemicals, fibers, and dyes.
- Acceptably rematch and blend worn textured surfaces such as vinyl, leather, and plastics.
- Color-match, color to faded fabrics, plastics, & other textiles to manufacturing standards.
- Repair cracks and damage to armrests and dashboards.
- Repair cigarette burns.
- Repair holes, rips, tears, and cuts.
- Permanently remove scratches and scuffing.
Bring your vehicle by our shop and we will give you an estimate and recommend a solution. In some cases, it may be less expensive to replace the piece – and we can do that too!